You have accessed a restricted US DEA device registered to a Foreign Field Office.
If you access information on our devices, the following information is automatically collected and stored on Department of Justice servers:
- The name of the internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you are connecting from a university's domain);
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you are using the Internet) from which you access our site;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site;
- The pages you visit and the information you request; and
- Any other identifying information.
patek philippe replica watches
The Department of Justice does not use this information to track the browsing of individuals who access the device. In certain circumstances, however, we may take additional steps to identify you based on this information and we may share this information, including your identity, with other US government and foreign agencies.
Baltimore Drug Kingpin Sentenced to 25 Years in Prison
FEB 03 (BALTIMORE)
U.S. District Judge William D. Quarles, Jr. sentenced Garnett Gilbert Smith, a/k/a Abdule Jones a/k/a Brian Slack, age 44, of Baltimore, Maryland, to 25 years in prison followed by three years of supervised release for conspiring to distribute and possession with intent to distribute cocaine.The sentence was announced by Assistant Special Agent in Charge Gary Tuggle of the Drug Enforcement Administration, Baltimore District Office; United States Attorney for the District of Maryland Rod J. Rosenstein; Commissioner Anthony W. Batts of the Baltimore Police Department; Baltimore City State’s Attorney Gregg L. Bernstein; and Colonel George F. Johnson IV, Superintendent of the Maryland Natural Resources Police.
|FEB 05||(MANHATTAN, N.Y.) International Narcotics Trafficker Pleads Guilty|
|FEB 05||(BROWNSVILLE, Texas) Brownsville Man Sentenced on Federal Drug Charges|
|FEB 05||(FRESNO, Calif.) Fresno Defendant Pleads Guilty; Phoenix Man Sentenced|
|FEB 05||(FRESNO, Calif.) Multi-County Marijuana Cultivation Case Update|
|FEB 05||(BUFFALO, N.Y.) Two Indicted in Investigation Involving Smuggling Heroin|